Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people on this site have 03 6Rs? It seams like each thread is dominated by them. I know I have only been on here a short time, but damn man.... [:M119]

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
There was a flood after they were released. Some old members traded up, but most were newbies. Seems like there's more pre J's than there ever was before also.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I have the best of both worlds. My 99' and my new 03'. Check the links below to see them. What color 99' are you sportin?dman has attached this file: derek3.jpg

and my new found love!:D
dman has attached this file: p1010022.jpg

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
The 2003 model was such the best bike to hit the market that it only makes sense that if someone was going to trade in their bike or buy a new one, that they'd go with the best.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the black/puple mica color 99 zx6r. It has now become my trackbike. I have an RC51 for the street...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The RC51 is a sweet bike. If you like the 99 as a track bike you would love the 03 636. It's a track MONSTER!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I had a 2002 Ninja ex500, just upgraded to the '03 636 yesterday. I kinda outgrew my old one and I finally got my ass to the dealership and I left with a new bike. Gotta love the breaks, handling, throttle response, looks, power, I am love with the bike.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yea, I am one of the for mentioned guys who bought a new 636 when they came out and have no idea what the old bikes are like but I still like the way they look. But I dont think that i would trade my 636 for anything right now.

Mr. Speed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.