Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to buy an 06' 2morrow but the stealership only have the 6rr on the floor. I wanted a green 636. They have one in the warehouse so it's not a big deal. I wasn't planning on riding it home anyway. I want it delivered. I don't plan on going to the track, so my question is...is the 6rr worth the extra $300. I do like that its all green without the black bottom but is it a better bike than the 636?

·
Registered
394 Posts
The 6rr can be a much faster bike, you just have to put some $$$ into it. Get the race ECU, akra full system, PC3, side mount damper (since it has a mount for one), dial in you susp (no money, but more adjustment). I went with the 636 because I'm not mod crazy, I'm torque crazy.[:M6]

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have the RR and I do love the bike. There are other 636's around and not too many RR's. That is the main reason I chose the RR. Last week I rode my friends 636 and boy it is so much torque than my RR. I love my bike and wouldnt change my decision on bying it versus buying the 636 but I sure do wish I had the torque it has. It put a smile on my face when I rode it, but yet mine does the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.