Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me just start by saying damn that was one fast ass car.

So we are chilling at the local drag strip and watching the badd ass cars get some quick ass 1/8 mile times. And we are all amazed at a 70's nova, running on race fuel, supercharged, tubbed out, slicks, NOS, parachute. He got second place in the tournament. So once the races were finished, we left to go home. I was the only one on a bike that night. We are pulling up to a town 5 miles or so away from home and hear a loud ass car behind me. And guess what, its that same damn nova. So we pull up to each other both going about 60-65 and he gets on it just to show off and get almost sideways. Get giong to about 80 he once again breaks loose. So we were like damn that a fast ass car. So finally i pull up next to him, he revs his shit, i drop down to 4th (didn't want to beat up the bike yet) we punch it and he leaves me by about 4-5 car links.
2nd time we pull up going about 70, i drop it down to 3rd and leave his ass. Did this about 3 more times and each time dropping it down to 3rd gear did the trick.

We pull up to a gas station and his face told it all. He was like "god damn that bike if fast" the he began telling us what all he has done to his car. What really amazed me is that he had low end and top end cause he was right behind me whan i was at 145 mph.

I LOVE THIS DAMN BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by RJinFL

I got pounded in the ass for the first time in the back of a Nova just like that one
thats funny shit man...why dont you delete your cookies or change your password so your friend quits posting shit like that?! (thats funny though!)

·
Registered
257 Posts
sounds like the guy had a great set up.most cars like that cant stay at high speeds very long without burning something up

·
Registered
257 Posts
almost forgot to reply on the topic.........pounded in the ass???? as if that was bad enough pounded in the ass in a 70's nova???? should have held out for a nicer model

·
Registered
981 Posts
Let me make sure I understand this, you got pounded in the ass in the back of a Nova. Does that mean you were dry anally butt raped in the back seat or you were beaten in a race? Not tryin to offend or anything just hit e kinda funny thats all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.