Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help !!! I just bought the 2006 Daytona 675 therefore retiring my 91; zx-750. I want to trick it out for track days now. Problem is i neeed either a new engine for it or to rebuild the old one. new sprockets, tires and body work and brakes and other things to get it up to speed. Anyone have suggestions for what i should consider doing to it ??? please give me all the info you can. if anyone from advanced kawi reads this.. i have taken my bike there boefore. what do you guys suggest.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
not sure how hard it would be to put a 96 motor in there, but i've got one for sale.

it sounds like you're lookin at a fair bit of work. you may be able to get some decent coin parting it out and then buy an already track prepped bike. look for something like an F4i, R6? ZX6? you can save a lot of money by buying a bike thats already prepped for track. i bought a 99 ZX-7R that would be an evil track machine, all prepped and safety wired, fairings a little rough but repairable, and i paid $1800 for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.