Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys will not believe this, but my brother has a 94zx6e that can keep up with my 02. Well, in a drag race anyways. I don't know exactly how much hp those bikes have. I figure 75 or 80 maybe. I can only beat him by 1 or 2 bikes. His bike used to be a sleeper but with full Muzzy race exhaust, Stage 1 jet kit, K and N filter, synthetic oil, ignition advancer, adjusting the shift lever down a little to make shifts easier, and a 520 chain kit(+2 rear, -1 front) that little thing came to life. Now, if I can figure out some way to lower those clip-ons and get a slightly wider tire on the rear he could probably hang in the twisties. Bike is just not oriented enough towards the corners as I would like. Not very aggressive riding position.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He bought it for $2400 in like new shape. Bike had never been wrecked. It had been knocked over one time about 3 years ago by some drunken idiot at Myrtle Beach. Only one crack in the nose just above mirror. Anyways, the guy we got it from threw in the exhaust, everything else we added. $140 for chain and sprocket kit, $50 for filter, $100 for jet kit, $45 for ign. adv., and about $30 for oil and filter. Less than $400 w/o having to buy the exhaust, so he only has about $2800 in it. He comes out smelling like a rose on everything he buys or sales. Got a 99 Ford Ranger 4x4 Ext. cab, AT, CC, everything for $4500 last year. Just sold his other truck that my dad GAVE to him for $2200. He went to local dealer to get a helmet and 2 new 208's. Only paid $74 for a brand new KBC and they forgot to charge him for his rear tire. You just can't get any luckier than him. Damn shame I didn't get any of that luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.