Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have been riding dirt bikes off and on most of my life, and I have finally decided to get a sport bike. I have never ridden a sport bike, so Im not looking for anything crazy to start on. My friend has a 94 ZX6R with 8k miles. It has a small crack in the fairing, which is no big deal as I will repaint it anyway. The bike has been maintained by him since new, and it looks new. Tires are a lil tired. Is this worth $2,000? I have been looking online, and 2k seems like a good price.

I am glad I found this place, as I am active on a few car forums and learned a lot reading online. [8D]

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
227 Posts
$2000 sounds like a very good price, if it has been taken care of. Go for it, you definitely won't regret it. I started off riding dirtbikes too, and recently made the jump to a sportbike...love it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, Im not sure. He did specifically say it was a ZX6R, so maybey its a 95? I will be looking at it next week, so I guess Ill find out for sure then.

Originally posted by luminescient

You sure it's not a 600R? They didn't make the ZX-6R until 95...

·
Registered
348 Posts
If thats is a real 95 ZX6R, thats an AWESOME deal!

If you don't want it, I know someone that would,
thanks
Ken

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Especially with only 8k miles on it? Buy that motherfucker. My '96 just rolled over 19k miles last weekend and it still runs hard.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I agree that it is a really good deal if it really is a 6R. I have a 95 with 30,000 miles on it, and it runs really damn good! Take care of that baby and it will treat you good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.