Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone still riding these things?? I shoved a bunch of parts I had under a bench and sort of forgot about them. Make me an offer on individual parts or all of it. These came off an old race bike, so they are in working condition, but not necessarily in perfect cosmetic condition.

Air box w/filter
2 front master cylinders with levers (5/8")
Used clutch cable
2 clutch covers
stator cover
Return throttle cable
GSXR Seat
Front brake calipers w/pads
Rear brake caliper with line and master cylinder
Set of coils and wires (no spark plug boots)
Swingarm
Oil pan
Starter relay
Dented tank
Valve Cover
Engine - broken rod, no camshafts or transmission.

10 sets (5 pairs) of front brake pads. All HH. 4 sets look brand new, the other 6 are used, but still a lot left on them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gsxr seat? you mean the tail section? what ya asking on the pads/calipers
?
No, the actual front seat is from a GSXR. Not sure why the GSXR seat was used instead of a ZX-6 seat, but it was.

Make me a somewhat reasonable offer. I would like to get this stuff out of my garage.

·
Registered
35 Posts
good guy to deal with

Just wanted to say I recieved the parts I bought from wera803 today. I want to say that he cut me a heck of a good deal on the parts I was after. I bought some extra stuff the deal was so good.

He shipped the parts promptly when he got my payment, and gave me a tracking # for the goods right away. The parts were packed well, and were just as he discribed them.
I have done well over 200 online transaction for bike parts, and lots of computer stuff in the last 10 years or so, and this was as smooth as it gets. Great guy to deal with. If you need anything for your older bike I highly recommend you contact him.

thank you. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't double checked everything, but I think the list is pretty accurate still even though this is an OLD post.

I am in Athens, GA. If someone wants these spare parts, come and get them for free. Only catch is I am not shipping them and you have to take all of the parts. I'm tired of looking at them under the workbench and could use the room for other motorcycle junk. :)

email me at superhawk99(at)hotmail.com since I am not on here very often.

Thanks,
Ken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts