Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new in the box Stage 7 jet kit. If any one is interested in this it still has the $120 price tag on it. I would like to sell it for $50. Please email my at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
21 Posts
would this work on a 95? i have a full muzzy exhaust I don;t know if the jets were done... i do know that its pretty much dead from idle to 4k and a monster after 4100rpms...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
yea it will work... but with just a system you dont need more than a stage 1... ive got no clue why this says stage 7.... my bikes got a stage 3 with all sorts of motorwork, system, nitrous, etc... but yes it works on your bike... but u dont need to do it. if its too much it will run rich as hell and kill performance.

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks camarodude I don't want to shang-Hi the post but I think you posted something earlier today about my carbs... do you think just cleaning my carbs would increase performance from idle?

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
it wont increase performance... well maybe... i dont know how dirty your carbs are and if they are dirty enough to make a difference.. gotta look

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.