Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congrats! :) How did you make out in the rain? Did you stay dry? Here in NY we get rainy spells and I usually don't bother to ride because my Tourmaster jacket and pants don't do a great job. I ride mostly to and from work so if I don't stay dry I'd have to take extra clothes to work. But, on the weekend before the rest of the family is awake I head out for 1-2 hour cruises.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Glad to hear that you got home safely after that trip. Post up more pictures if you have them please!! (esp. of the falls)

--David

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
That sounds like a pretty nice trip.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I just rode my buddy's 03' zx7r the other day, WOW what a difference from my 05' 6r.

I would definately like to do a 600-700 mi. ride one of these weekends.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was fun! the rain wasnt too sketchy, most of the time it was just misting so the roads were wet but visibility was fine.

i slowly got a little bit of confidence with the dragon supercorsas in the wet... not a lot.. but a little..

one day 1 i had to stop at a walmart about halfway thru and pick up some turtlenecks, it was gettin a little chilly!

sorry i didnt take any more pics.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I did 1300 miles last week. (four days) About half of that was at deals gap and some other great twisties. Long way on a sport bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.