Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys I’m a new rider and I just dropped my ‘07 ZZR600. Cracked the radiator and just really wanna get back out on the road. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I also broke the fairing that goes over the right side. Goes over the broken radiator. I believe I also broke the front headlight fairing. I would like to replace those as well if anyone has spare parts.
If there’s any suggestions on what anyone of you guys would do to repair this also, like some diy custom job, I’m down with that too. Like I said I really wanna get the bike back on the road with this Warm weather coming back around

Cheers

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Hey guys I’m a new rider and I just dropped my ‘07 ZZR600. Cracked the radiator and just really wanna get back out on the road. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I also broke the fairing that goes over the right side. Goes over the broken radiator. I believe I also broke the front headlight fairing. I would like to replace those as well if anyone has spare parts.
If there’s any suggestions on what anyone of you guys would do to repair this also, like some diy custom job, I’m down with that too. Like I said I really wanna get the bike back on the road with this Warm weather coming back around

Cheers
A radiator repair shop might be able to fix the rad if its not too busted up, or you could get another on ebay. For the fairing a plastic welder would probably yield the best repair, but i've seen people glue them back together with various epoxies and body filler.

If you put your location in your profile it might help if someone local to you has parts or knows where to get them.

Good luck.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Cheers
I have a radiator along with other parts off the 07 zzr600 im parting out if u wanna swap it out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome. I’d like to exchange info and talk to you more about what parts you have left. I’m not so sure if I’m able to pm anyone quite yet as I’m a new user but let me know how we should proceed.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Awesome. I’d like to exchange info and talk to you more about what parts you have left. I’m not so sure if I’m able to pm anyone quite yet as I’m a new user but let me know how we should proceed.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have pretty much everything listed "parts wise" up top thats not listed sold.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Frame with title... sold
Carbs... sold

Frame with bill of sale... still up for grabs

·
Registered
297 Posts
Any chance you've still got the fuel pump relay?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts