Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got:

-Perfect shape 98/99 ZX6R Transmission + Shift Forks and Drum, Shifts FLAWLESS! $50 OBO

-07/08 ZX6R Exhaust trim directly under the tail $15 OBO

-07-08 ZX6R Inner Front Panels also known as Ram Air Covers, or Dash Covers. $30 OBO

-98-02 ZX6R Engine. Its a 98 Engine, with 00 Cylinders, i have a 98/99 Pickup Rotor, and a 00-02 Pickup rotor, so the engine can be used with either setup, just specify which one you want. $250 OBO Engine makes 95 HP and 44Ftlbs of torque as it sits, it had a bad tune and a crappy set of carbs on it, and also with a fresh set of rings etc, it would make even more power, but it ran good as it was. No oil leaks etc, ran good!

-98-02 ZX6R Starter motor, works 100%, never had issues, came off of a spare engine i had $20 OBO

-98-02 ZX6R Crank and Rods, great shape, bearings etc all good! $30

-98-02 ZX6R Cams, i believe they came out of one of my 00-02 engines, and the difference between them and the 98/99 is the exhaust came, but they bolt right in. $30

All prices Without shipping costs! Gets these parts fast, i am going to NY next week for a few months, and need some of this stuff gone out of my house is FL and i dont want to bring them to NY with me, but i want to sell them!
Ben

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The gears will, but the counter shaft and the input shaft are different lengths, but like i said all the gears etc are the same.
Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts