Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine is buying a 04r1 and selling his gixxer. said he'll give it to me for $2700, has 9800 miles. and some lite cosmetic damage from a lowside. bike is really to nice to wreck learning stunts, but its a good price. what yall think

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
It sounds like a good bike for doing stunts on and the price doesn't sound bad at all to me. Who cares if you wreck a Suzuki anyways, right.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I'd buy it to stunt, but $2700 seems like a lot. Maybe the bike is worth it, but to drop $2700 just to have a bike to destroy seems a bit on the high side, at least on my budget anyway. If you have that kind of cash laying around I'd do it, but I think the money could be better spent upgrading your 636. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
278 Posts
what does it have done to it? geared, jetted, what tipe of pipe, cage frame??? if your gonna use it for a stunt bike your gonna wanna make sure its geared jetted piped and have a cage frame, the most importnant would be geared and cage frame. gear kits vary in cost, and cage frame runs about 200 bucks. this way your engine stays protected with the cage frame, and if its your stunt bike, fuck the plastics you can fur it out, or keep zipties with you at all times.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
id get it in a heart beat. 750's are good stunt bikes.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey just so you know, if this is gonna be your stunt bike, whenever your out riding keep zipties with you at all time (Your see why when you wreck and how many zipties you can get to hold your plastics together

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.