Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there people... does anyone have a really good setup for my bike?! for the best cornering relults??
also i want to learn to stunt... are there any mods (sproket etc) that will make it brilliant??

cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Originally posted by paulzx
hi there people... does anyone have a really good setup for my bike?! for the best cornering relults??
also i want to learn to stunt... are there any mods (sproket etc) that will make it brilliant??

cheers,
Paul

How far are you away from belgium. I am 1 to 2 hours from paris But we hit the mountains every weekend and go to the bike cafe. It only caters to Bikes. There is another place outside brussels that only caters to sportbikes. So hit me back we can nook up half way and ride if you want

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I use this on my 02. I weigh 190lbs and am running Michelin Pilot Sports. FRONT:preload-5 lines showing
rebound-7 clicks out
compression damp.-11 clicks out
REAR:preload-stock
rebound-stiff
compression damp.-4 clicks out
And if you really want to flick it around easy drop the triples 5mm. B/4 you start adjusting check and see what you are set at already so you can go back to stock if you don't like whatever you set it to. Everybody's different and it all depends on what you are going to use the bike for. If you drop the frontend it will make wheelies a little harder. As far as stunting goes I recommend you go -1 in front. Makes wheelies easier and it gives you better acceleration out of the corners.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.