Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fuck. Last night I was burning up the 101 doing over 100 at the danger curve before hitting Santa Monica Blvd south bound and this fucking cop turns his lights on behind me. My first reaction is, "shit, this time they are going to take my bike. quick, i'd better run for it." But then I figured if I do get caught, I'd go to jail for evasion. So I switched lanes, (I was in the fast lane) and the cop keeps going. I'm like, "oh, what the fuck?"

I'm sure that fatass was laughing for scaring the shit out of me. He was probably a detective or something. Definitely not CHP.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I understand your excitement, but hey, if you don't want cops chasing your ass, don't burn up 101 doing over 100. I'm not telling you to do the speed limit thing, I just want people to take responsibity for the shit they do and bend over accordingly when cosequences come-a-knockin'. And here's something else from an avid cop hater like myself - mad props to that cop for scaring the shit out of you:D

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
lol....don't do the crime if you can't do the time...is that how it goes. Reminds me of that line form the Jim Carrey movie Liar Liar, where the criminal keeps calling him for legal advice and he says "stop breaking the law asshole!"...good movie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.