Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a cheap stunt bike around 3,000 or less in Texas or Louisiana. doesn't matter on model and cosmetics as long as the engine is well kept. anywhere from a 600 to a 900

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have a 02 with 3500mi with a slavaged title that runs like a champ. Will sell for $3800 but you would have to come to SoCal to get it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by nixhex32
i got a 94 cbr600f2 that i'm selling. its got a salvage title, runs strong. i'm asking 2500.00 and i'm in ft worth.

can you send me pics at [email protected]!? whats the mileage and what did you use it for?? day to day riding, weekend riding... Thanks

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by dtmsurf
I have a 02 with 3500mi with a slavaged title that runs like a champ. Will sell for $3800 but you would have to come to SoCal to get it.
do you know how much it cost for a bike shipment from there to here??

·
Registered
361 Posts
i'll try to get some pics this weekend.... as far as i know it got laid down and trashed the original plastics. it has @20000k miles, i have repainted all the plastics except the upper but i was thinking of doing that this weekend. i'm guessing it got salavaged cause of the cost of the plastics needed. i was told it had a value job done to it, but no records of it. front tire is good, will need a back tire @500-1000 miles. no turn blinkers. other than all that its stock.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by TRIPLEA_RYDAH
Originally posted by dtmsurf
do you know how much it cost for a bike shipment from there to here??
I dont but I read someone saying it was like $400 to ship a bike in the US if you are serious I will look into it. I posted the wrong milage, it has 4500 now (been riding more than I thought) let me know if you want pics
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
if you use forward ait that will be the cheapest. i receivd mine about $350 plus another $200 for a big ass crate and tie downs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.