Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a few 03 parts.

2 windscreens
One is brand new never been touched. I'll sell that for 30.00 anywhere in the U.S.

The other one has some scratches and scuffs on it from my accident, I'll get rid of that for about 10.00.

Stock exhaust can..it's not the whole exhaust, just the midpipe and muffler. That's not in the best of shape but it's not ruined, it wasn't on the bike when I wrecked and is still usable, 50.00 for that.

Also, I have a stainless steel Yoshi slip on that is pretty banged up and scratched up from the accident. If anybody wants it I'll ship it out for 25.00.

I currently don't have pictures but I should within the next week or so.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NO..i got my bike back in june and immediately put on a Yoshimura Rs3 stainless steel slip on. July 24th I wrecked the bike avoiding a drunk driver that ran a stop street. I slid the bike a good ways before crossing a lane of traffic and hitting a parked car. The yoshi exhaust might be good for a stunter or something. I have 2 windscreens because the replacement windscreen was on back order so they put my old scratched up windscreen on the bike just to get me riding again..but i had already bought a sportech one. The stock exhaust has some scratchs on it from where I just let it sit in my garage and didnt't really care what fell on it or hit it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.