Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics from motorsports ranch last weekend I still need more track time but I think I did alright for my first time on the track

]

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Man, I wish I could have made it. Were they running both tracks at the same time?

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Damn you lean pretty good for a first timer. Way better than I did for my first time. I see your wearing a yellow shirt over your suit. Are riding with a class? Did they teach you how to lean? I just went on the track without any teachings or anything. It was weird at first. HAha

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
not bad, kinda interesting to see you almost knee down yet your upper body is over the bike, versus more of a off the bike.

gotta love being on track...30 more days till i get on...
Ah the joy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jp636 they were running both tracks that day

S4one yeah it was the LSTD CRMA class did not teach how to lean

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice pics, they look like mine when I went out the first time. You think you're hanging off alot but the pics show otherwise.

If you hang off more, your lean angle won't be so extreme. Next time, put your head towards where your mirror (kiss the mirror technique) and your bike will be more upright (more contact patch, faster corners, etc.) Good luck though and it sounds like you had a blast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.