i seen ur shit on stuntlife.
your amazing
teach me
i dont post on stuntlife hardly at all cuz im afraid to get flamed :D
fuckin flamers over there!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
mad props to still killin it with a prosthetic... what happened if i'm not prying too much?? and fuck lettin anything stop you man... pics are awesome... it always makes me wish i had some people to snap pics or take some vids of me practicing... rep comin ur way bro...

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Not 100% for sure on the details of ryans accident, but I think he was riding home from work and got hit by a woman with no insurance.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not 100% for sure on the details of ryans accident, but I think he was riding home from work and got hit by a woman with no insurance.
yes sir! cage took me out, i don't understand law very much, so i haven't really pursued the court system very much, i plan on sueing her and the newspaper that she was working for at the time, but i'm waiting till winter, it doesn't look real promising......one thing i know i can get back is my riding, so i'm working hard as hell at that.

·
Registered
106 Posts
If I'm not wrong on this one, Statue or limitations is one year on auto collisions. I know i was in one and my lawyer told me after a year it would be almost impossible to get any type of settlement out of it. Out standing riding by the way.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
If I'm not wrong on this one, Statue or limitations is one year on auto collisions. I know i was in one and my lawyer told me after a year it would be almost impossible to get any type of settlement out of it. Out standing riding by the way.
most states in the midwest is 3 years.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts