Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course I have the 06 black and Im tired of looking at scratches all the time. I was either looking at Getting my bike painted all white or getting some type of graphics on my tank. I was wondering what is the general price range to repaint my whole bike white?? thanks..

·
Registered
109 Posts
That will depend greatly on who you go with and where you live. Go to Maaco and get it done for $300 and it will look like shit. Go to house of color in Cali and you'll spend major bank but you get what you pay for. I would recommend looking for a place in your area that paints high end cars, I.E. Infiniti, Jaguar, Ferrari, etc. and just get a quote.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yeah, find shops that do custom paint jobs for sportbikes or choppers. I would think they do great quality work.

·
Registered
245 Posts
LOL HOK is actually located in texas... My roommate is a painter and 99% of the work he does is on motorcycles... He charges 800 for a single color paint job if there is almost no damage to the plastic or tank... he will repair minor stuff at no charge.... And his prices go up from there

I know he hates spraying white so I would assume he would charge a 100 or two more for a white paint job. But then again he is well worth it, he paints all of my SEMA vehicles and show cars/trucks. I enjoy not having to car for the stock paint on my bike like I do on my cars so I am staying stock until I have a reason to change it

·
Registered
245 Posts
good call.. I was always lead to believe they were in texas.. might just have a warehouse there or factory... either way good call

·
Powerhungry
37,852 Posts
Originally posted by 98impreza
Of course I have the 06 black and Im tired of looking at scratches all the time. I was either looking at Getting my bike painted all white or getting some type of graphics on my tank. I was wondering what is the general price range to repaint my whole bike white?? thanks..
who cares white looks BADASS just do it! if i didnt like my green so much i would do white. fyi i had to have my front cowl on my r1 done(raven) it was blue, they did an EXACT match. $50. but i am friends with the owners son, but still. pull all the plastics and just hand them over. and be sure and post it up when u are done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.