Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

A** Hole

4K views 63 replies 41 participants last post by  hoser 
#1 ·
So i stop at a local bar to have a beer after work. I'm on the patio enjoying my beer and some jack ass snatches my brand new icon domain decay helmet and runs. By the time i got to his truck he is pealing out of the parking lot. Called the cops to file a report and luckily one of the officers is nice enough to lend me his police helmet so i could get home. I FUCKING HATE THEIVES!!!Let me catch him out some where.:weapons18:

#5 ·
when i go to work i see people leave their helmets on their bikes all the time. i cant do that...or even lock it on the helmet locks. even though the security office is right there, and everyone who sees me knows i ride the green ninja, i take my helmet with me and stash it above the lockers. its hidden behind pipes and shoes so i feel pretty good about its location. and again, if anyone snatches it and the security guys see them on the way out im sure theyd stop them.

thats just messed up though man...thats why i dont trust people i dont know. you just never know what some asshat is gonna do!

#13 ·
I always bring my helmet inside with me wherever I go.

My friend has his locked in the latch under the passenger seat, and some ass cut the strap and stole it anyway.

I hate theives.

#14 ·
I never understood cutting the strap... not like you can use it. dummy.

The only time I leave my lid with my bike is when I'm at the local bike night, or when I go on a group ride with my buddies (~ 7-10 riders) and they leave their too.

That sucks man, hope karma comes around for both your and that fuggin thief!

#23 ·
That sucks man. Try using the helmet lock next time.

#34 ·
What a fuckin Dbag. Although I'll admit that I do that shit on purpose sometimes just to try and catch someone trying to steal my shit. If I'm gonna be right there watching it I'll leave my helmet and jacket on the bike. I'm really fast though so I'm not worried about someone snatching and running with it. I'd love to catch someone trying to steal my shit tho and beat their ass.

#36 ·
What if you loose...I guess you are out a helmet and jacket. What if he pulls a gun and shoots you while you are in the precess of beating his ass...that would suck! What if you beat his ass and he gets charges with attempted theft and you get charged with assault...it could happen.

At least the thief would get instant justice if you did beat him up though, probably the only justice he would get!

#40 ·
What if you loose...I guess you are out a helmet and jacket. What if he pulls a gun and shoots you while you are in the precess of beating his ass...that would suck! What if you beat his ass and he gets charges with attempted theft and you get charged with assault...it could happen.

At least the thief would get instant justice if you did beat him up though, probably the only justice he would get!
O well shit happens. I'll take the risk. No biggie He just better be lucky I'm not carrying myself... ;)

#43 ·
sucks about your helmet, i leave mine on the bike a lot, unless im in an unfamiliar area or going to be long, but mine is only $100 HJC, so i actually kinda hope it gets stolen so i have a reason to buy a nice shoei/arai/shark, also really nice of the cop to lend you his helmet, definately make sure you thank him when you return it. Will your insurance cover the helmet being stolen? i know mine will cover a helmet if its damaged in a wreck, but im not 100% on theft, maybe something too look into depending on your deductable and possible rate increases

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.