Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If he only knew... that you could have smoked him it would have been like salt in his wounds hehe :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Now that I know the guy walked away from it somewhat ok, gdamn thats funny =) Sheesh, and what he had to say after that, I don't know if to laugh some more or just shake my head and wonder..

·
Registered
479 Posts
Happened on the way into work this morning, I was sitting in the Left turn only lane at the intersection, and thid dude pulls into the through/right turn lane beside me, now I cant help but blip the throttle when I sit at an intersection, not really rev it or redline it or anything like that, just blip it. Well Mr. College freshman in mom and dads old ('00 - '02?) accord that he dutifully put a coffe can muffler and a crappy, primer grey wing on thought I wanted to race him so he starts revving it up and bumping the car forward and I ignore the fool and turn left as the light had turned green by now, well, a few seconds later I heard the jackass and his coffe can squealin up behind me in the right lane, I kept an eye on the dipshit and let him get past me, my intention was to let him go by and then roar past him just as he was starting to feel good about his piece of crap, but I didn't have too. The moron was too busy laughing at me and not looking out his windshield and he veered about 8ft of the right side of the road and hit one of the cities LARGE Ford tractors parked there with the mower deck attached to the PTO shaft.
A car behind me saw it and called the police, it took 30 minutes of prying for the fire dept. to get his dumb ass out of the car. He seemed to have a broken leg and something wrong with one of his ankles but beyond that he wasn't hurt too bad. Now, why you ask would I bother posting this??? It's because of what he said while I was giving my statement to an officer. As they wheeled the bufoon by us he pointed at me and said... swear to God... "I sooo smoked you dude!!!!"[xx(]
Shallow end of the gene pool I'd say.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sucks for the Civic. Amazes me how big some people's egos are...how little they know. [}:)]

·
Registered
321 Posts
Even before I got my bike I knew to just let street bikes, newer vettes(although I did smoke a '75-85 vette)and BMW M3's along with other high ticket REAL sports car just pass on by. Its the kids in the preludes, civic, accords, integras, talons, eclipses, neons, cavaliers, sunfires, gen 3 camaros(some gen 4s), and trucks I would never let by. What a dumbass, too bad for the accord. The newer ones are nice cars when not doused in APC shit. Dipshit ricers.

·
Registered
159 Posts
What is the point in TRYING to turn a very low powered econimy car into a racer anyway???? By the way how much hp do they think a "shoping cart" spoiler adds. LOL

·
Registered
192 Posts
Originally posted by azzole

What is the point in TRYING to turn a very low powered econimy car into a racer anyway???? By the way how much hp do they think a "shoping cart" spoiler adds. LOL
I agree. I have a few friends that do it, but everyone else...why?? Get something that was made for racing and then upgrade that. Your spending enough anyway. Or is it the fact that you'all are trying to sneak up on the Integras & Supras w/ your little Civics 'n Focus'? Eh...just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
hahahahaha that's funny....funnier because he said that with a broken leg! lol at leaast he can laugh at himself....at least i hope he was

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Hahahahha. Nemesis got smoked. [:p] LMAO.

Chumps seem to think that if your on your bike and you choose not to race them, then that's automatically called a "smoking." I actually think it's called "cager unworthy so sport biker didn't even twist throttle."

When will these foo's learn.

-Flash

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.