Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sooooo after lookin at a box sit it the garage for 2 weeks its done

Full titanium muzzys race system

I would have done a step by step with pics....but witht he amount of beer comsumed and the extreme cold, i didnt feel like it. Besides its real strait forward.

-Remove mid and lower fairings both sides
-remove tail, rearset, exhaust cover, heat shield
-pull can and mis pipe
-remove lower radiator bracket and swing radiator towards tire
-remove header
-bolt on new header, mid pipe, can
-put ur plastics back
-enjoy

Im currently running tweakmons map with a k&n

Idle is bouncing from 1100 to 1300, The only way to keep it smooth is to bump it to 1500
From 2 to 4.5k the bike is dead. Once you hit 5 it starts to pull. Go above 7.5 and it screams like a bitch. Anyone with a map with a similar set up and elevation (im in Long Island/NYC) ill be glad to try it untill i get this bitch tuned.

I have a muzzys stainless can with anodized cap and midpipe thats goin up for sale. PM me if you want pics/info

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
i got somehting for you, shoot me an email address

·
Registered
371 Posts
Jd if you dont mind emailing me the map also i would greatly appreciate it. I just installed a full ti force system and k&n also and ive been running tweakmons map. I live in jersey so our air is similar just a little more stank to it LOL. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Alright guys i sent you the map i USED to run before degreeing the cams and some other things, all i ask for is feedback on it.

I have given this map to 13 people in the last 2 weeks and got feedback from only 1 person (you know who you are),,,so for those that didnt send feedback that have been running my map, shame on you (USAFSTUD Excluded)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Jd thank you, i will be uploading it today but all i have is three mile ride home from work and no riding for me tonight. I will be out tomm on it even if its for a short while. I will def let you know how it feels, spring time i should be getting it tuned just dont know any reputable shops in the area except extreme machines.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here it is. This is probably the best its gonna get besides a custom tune. There is still some popping/hesitation on/off throttle but its much smoother throughout the powerband and idle as become a little more stable. There are a few flat spots low and mid band but all in all i cant complain. This thing actually pulls now. Theres no more twist and look down and your doing 100. Now its twist and hold the fuck on. Im lovin it. Thanks a lot JD.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Props for JD!!! Finally got out today for a ride. Put about a hundred miles on her today, bike ran beautiful today, great map and as spitfire said as good as your gunna get besides custom. Thanks JD

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Yeah JD map is great! Although I notice a little flat spots at the 6-7k range. I just upped the fuel by a little and it pulls a little better. Well for my altitude it does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts