Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Kiddi and i come from Iceland and i whanted to say hello to you all:cool:
I have been riding since 2002 so i have some riding skills but i am first now using them becouse i just got a real bike the Kawasaki Zx9r:D
I started out on a Suzuki gs500e 91 model, and then moved on to the Yamaha xj600 Diversion 94 model, next bike was a Suzuki gsf600 Bandit 99 model and then ofcourse the best of the bunch Kawasaki Zx9r 99 model:eek:
Thats all for now...

·
Registered
588 Posts
welcome to KF:Hello:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Hi my name is Kiddi and i come from Iceland and i whanted to say hello to you all:cool:
I have been riding since 2002 so i have some riding skills but i am first now using them becouse i just got a real bike the Kawasaki Zx9r:D
I started out on a Suzuki gs500e 91 model, and then moved on to the Yamaha xj600 Diversion 94 model, next bike was a Suzuki gsf600 Bandit 99 model and then ofcourse the best of the bunch Kawasaki Zx9r 99 model:eek:
Thats all for now...
First REAL bike? So what were all the others? Mopeds?

I really think this forum should be changed to ninjaforums since everyone in the general and newbie discussion areas forget kawasaki makes more than just crotch rockets and riding isn't just about how fast you can get from point A to point B but that's a whole 'nother topic that the lead foots and hands don't care for.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys:D

And the real bike remark means that now i have real power. I love naked bikes and ofcourse racers but most of all i love having real power for having fun.

Choppers are cool but they are not for me, i think they are just for looks.
Ill get a chopper when i am old :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Thanks guys:D

And the real bike remark means that now i have real power. I love naked bikes and ofcourse racers but most of all i love having real power for having fun.

Choppers are cool but they are not for me, i think they are just for looks.
Ill get a chopper when i am old :Laughing rolling:
Just so you know, kawasaki doesn't make choppers. :p

The whole my bike is better than your bike thing will never end, but I've noticed in the harley/chopper/touring vs crotch rocket arguments that when sport bike riders diss harley and the others they always use points that show they're bike is better while harley riders don't. Harley riders don't diss on the bike (crotch rocket) but instead the rider, more specifically the riders choice of company(s) to give money to. The whole point being sport bike riders have an inferiority complex while harley riders just dislike foreign goods.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
:Hello:Welcome to KF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts