Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, there is another company out there with a product that has been tested and found to be better than any pc3/5 type product and it allows you to flash your ECU on Various bikes and manages fuel settings, turn off restrictors ect..There is a lot more it can do, and no need to have a 3rd party product and installed on your bike like a power commander.. I don't know all the details but I do know the guys at zx-10r.net know it works great.. I dont know if this is a repost and I am hoping it isn't. Only downside I know of of this is if you want to customized or tweek your fuel settings, you will need to learn how to do it..

Have a look and decide for yourselves I dont know anything more than what I have just told you all. Anyone already using it.. well please tell me and others what you think.

ECU Flashing Products - Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha - Woolich Racing

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Nice! There are some companies out there who will reflash the ECU for you, but they usually charge $400 a pop. This is around the same price and you can do it yourself and adjust things as much as you want!

·
Registered
27 Posts
just flashed my ECU with woolich racing and also I bought the Race tools package from them, which gives ECU quick shifter, launch control and pit limiter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts