Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought this was a cool pic- it's the first pic I've seen of me on my bike. It was taken by a friend who came on a ride with me. Rep if you can tell me where this is, I know many of you live where I live:

Thought it was so neato that I decided to make a new sig pic out of it. What do ya think?

Madeline is the name of my bike. I name all my vehicles, cuz I guess I'm gay like that.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for something more specific- if you picked that out then you should know!

·
I ♥ Cute Cats!
22,797 Posts
I haven't been up there in ages, but it looks like Mount Soledad. That's my final answer!

·
Registered
186 Posts
No Idea...

...where you are. But if I'm not mistaken thats a Scorpion Exo-1000 I believe...I've got the same one.:D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mt. Soledad it is, nice work!

Helmet is a EXO-700 and windscreen is a Zero Grav.

VeX we should go for a ride sometime! Do you ever hit up Mira Mesa on Thurs nights?

·
Registered
186 Posts

VeX we should go for a ride sometime! Do you ever hit up Mira Mesa on Thurs nights?
Oh. damn, didn't know they made the flat black in the 700 also. Oh well, it's still a sick helmet :D

·
I ♥ Cute Cats!
22,797 Posts

Not yet. I've been working too much lately. I might pop by this Thursday though come to think of it :D . So you're still digging the ZX6 eh? I was feeling one out at ECC a couple of weeks ago. It's really tempting after I pay off the 250 in a year or so.

I always get you two mixed up when you post...
It can't help quoting one another! That and how can you confuse the two of us? This is the first time I've stepped into the ZX-6R forum and he doesn't go into the 250 forum anymore :D...
... Actually it does make sense because you're in EVERY forum! :Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Oh. damn, didn't know they made the flat black in the 700 also. Oh well, it's still a sick helmet :D
i got the exo 1000 just recently... best bang for the buck in m y opinion... its like the swiss army knife of the helmets. hah.

nice bike TS and pic.

·
Registered
127 Posts

I usually hit up Mira Mesa. Don't know about this week since the bike is at Lee's Cycle right now. I remember meeting a couple of guys at Mira Mesa. You weren't the guy who has the Lockhart Phillips integrated brake light were you?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I usually hit up Mira Mesa. Don't know about this week since the bike is at Lee's Cycle right now. I remember meeting a couple of guys at Mira Mesa. You weren't the guy who has the Lockhart Phillips integrated brake light were you?
Yep that's me!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Nice boots! Nice bike too...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I actually picked up the smoked version. Hopefully I get my bike back soon. Where did you mount your plate?
I mounted it on my kitchen counter. It's held well there for a few months now.

:Laughing rolling:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts