Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
you might not be able to share your album if its not set for public viewing. are you logged on when you see it? thats why you see it and we dont.

theres a way to make albums accesible for viewing, but i dont remember where to change it.

Member since 8/30/02. Forget what the post count says!

·
Registered
280 Posts
yes, i set it for public viewing of all my folders. does the link work when you click on it and do you get access to my other folders?

if that first link didn't work, try this.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/lancereich/lst?.dir=/KAWI&.view=t

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP
flushmount v's, valter moto rearset adjusters, tank guard. Removed decals, 2002 rear fairing, Pyramid hugger

96 SVT Cobra Black/Tan Vert 32V. Not stock!

93 Blue Probe GT 24V Commuter car.

·
Registered
280 Posts
ok, i edited all the links. they work now. [8D]

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP
flushmount v's, valter moto rearset adjusters, tank guard. Removed decals, 2002 rear fairing, Pyramid hugger

·
Registered
280 Posts
hopefully this works. little crappy picture that we took on today's ride.

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP

96SNAKE016R has attached this file: snake10.jpg

·
Registered
280 Posts
testing out the new board pic posting ability..

96SNAKE016R has attached this file: snake2.jpg 13KB

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP

·
Registered
280 Posts
test..

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had the same problem with Yahoo. You have to pay extra in order to link directly to a pic. It looks like it works if you're logged into Yahoo, but no one else can see it.

Red
AMA #439394

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey SNAKE, my roommate bought an '03 Cobra and with the mods he's done it feels like a freakin' Nascar. Sick power! Cobra's are some badass cars...my compliments on your taste in bikes and cars, the Probe on the other hand...;)

"I can't think of anything witty enough..."

·
Registered
280 Posts
Originally posted by AtotheB

Hey SNAKE, my roommate bought an '03 Cobra and with the mods he's done it feels like a freakin' Nascar. Sick power! Cobra's are some badass cars...my compliments on your taste in bikes and cars, the Probe on the other hand...;)

"I can't think of anything witty enough..."

haha.. thanks. The probe was for commuting to work. Not a bad car with it's 24v v6. I'm selling it though. I want to add another bike to my stable. :D

Green/Black 01ZX6r. LP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.