Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this shouldn't even be called a race.. but where I live in Ohio this is all we have (hard asses that drive 4 banger civics and mustangs) and they all want to race... anyway im going down 77, im crusin at 70 and I see this car flying up behind me. He gets about 1 inch from my ass then pulls around me and starts gunning it and slowing down...its a pc cruiser with flames on it and a bumble bee exhaust... all I can do is shake my head at him with the look of "what a freaking idiot" in my eyes. so after about 30 seconds of him "taunting" me I drop it down to 3rd and didn't look back till I was crusin at 130.. I let off the throttle and look behind me and all I see are these lights... so I get off to get gas and your never guess who came to the gas station.. it was PT cruiser boy... he did that little nod thing like we were "tight" or something... so I just flicked him off and did a wheelie out of the parking lot ( sadly it was more of a wee but it had the same effect none the less)[8D]

·
Registered
321 Posts
My friend used to do that in his mercury sable. He wanted an MR2 in the worst way so he raced the guy that owned one and wouldnt sell it.
stuck with it too. Wasent turbo obviously. That and a geo tracker we'd race and lose all the time. Funny to see people with the "you're retarded" face. Got a lot of [:M53]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.