Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding for about 4 years now and my kawasaki 05 636 is my second bike. First was a suzuki sv650, I will stay kawai. Anyways I just have one question, when I tell people what bike I have why do they call it a girl bike?
Just stgopping by to say hi, you guys have a great forum.

·
Registered
255 Posts
because its in the 600 class...i get shit all the time for it and the funny part is the people that give me shit dont even know how to ride lol...dont worry about it...my 636 is fast enough and nothing beats passing a guy on a 1000 b/c he thinks he needs/can ride one =)

·
Registered
875 Posts
Because you didn't get a literbike, squid! j/k [:Lol]

Most ppl who say that have no idea of the real potential these machines have. They may be sitting on 1000cc bikes, but they probably couldn't push a 250 to its limits. Just ride your ride, and know that you are building your skills better.

Edit: Just curious what you thought of the sv? I considered one for my 1st bike, but got the ninja 500 instead. I've heard they are a lot of fun.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Well, you know... Chicks love a six...lol.

Seriously, ask whoever tells you that what THEY'RE riding... and if it's a liter bike, ask them what're they compensating for, lol.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Originally posted by stroker21
...when I tell people what bike I have why do they call it a girl bike?
Before I launch headfirst into assumptions, are you a girl? [:M74]
If so, that could be the reason.

If not, it's probably because you're not "man enough" to ride a GSXR1000 or turbo 'Busa, or an R1 for that matter.

Just smile and wave. :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
"Anyways I just have one question, when I tell people what bike I have why do they call it a girl bike?"

First of all, [:Welcome] In regards to your question, they don't know any better ;) Enjoy and ride safe [:M121]

·
Registered
562 Posts
[:Ignore] all the haters

There just JEALIOUS!!! People always say someone stole 364 cc's of mine, I should call
the cops. It's kinda funny, especially b/c they don't even ride at all.

--Anthony[:Welcome]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know I've been catching shit ever since I rode my sv650, but the funny thing is that I can keep up with them in the turns. Oh well, I love this site everyone. I just installed my shogun sliders looks good. When I figure out how to load up pics I'll do that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.