Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all my ZX10R buddies :D I have a pair of Stock 06 ZX10R mufflers practically brand new with the A&R Muffler Baffles installed that I will sell for 150 shipped. The baffles alone were 90 and the mufflers go for about 150 or so on ebay so i figured 150 is pretty good. Any offers. I have them packed up and ready to ship out. Here is a link to a sound clip of them installed on my bike. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFah1kDjjtY

·
Registered
436 Posts
I would have considered it had you came on with this about 2 weeks ago. I bought the baffles and they arrived about 4 days ago. I still havent installed them but that is only because I had back surgery. yeah.. I wont be riding for a minute either. I just wanna ask... why are you changing them??

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just cause I like the stock sound. The mufflers sound mean as hell but I like the stock grunt and I want some frame sliders.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Why are you selling them??? If I would have saw this on thursday I probably would have just picked them up I was down in orlando. what kind of payment will u take (i have a paypal acct.) I'm pretty interested in the set. I don't have enough posts so I cant pm.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh shit your in NY lol thats a long trip. I will take a money order. or paypal whatever just email me with your billing address. I already have them packed up so they would ship immedietly

·
Registered
36 Posts
you replace the factory restrictive baffles with straight through baffles from A&R. and use Vance Hines packing. look on ebay, that's where i got mine. same company

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just installed mines last sunday. Gotta admit sure beats paying $800+ when you can only pay $90 and get the same results.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.