Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just posted my bike for sale and i think im gona cry. i love this bike more than anything else in my life rite now but i have to do it. im gona be majorly depressed for the next 9 months or so until i get another one. this sucks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah no def not selling it b/c of a girl. would never pick pussy over a bike. im selling it b/c its getting cold and wont be able to ride it. i hate cold weather and havnt really ridden it at all for the past month or so. so i dont wana pay for something that im not using. i also have a project car that ive been slacking on that needs to get finished so the left over money is going into that. i said 9 months till i get another one b/c thats when i finish up w/ school.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by dsm_ninja636
hahah no def not selling it b/c of a girl. would never pick pussy over a bike. im selling it b/c its getting cold and wont be able to ride it. i hate cold weather and havnt really ridden it at all for the past month or so. so i dont wana pay for something that im not using. i also have a project car that ive been slacking on that needs to get finished so the left over money is going into that. i said 9 months till i get another one b/c thats when i finish up w/ school.
You're in North Carolina for Christ sake! I'm in DC and I'm still riding! :D

Although yea its gettin kinda cold. I had to massage my engine the other day to keep my fingers warm [:p]

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
dude its 45 here in NY and im still riding twisties. you sir, are a PUSSY.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Im riding yet too.. :D Local county shop is starting to dump that calcium chloride shit on the roads if that gives you any idea.. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im sorry but i like to be comfortable on my bike and not shivering for 30 mins after i get done riding. i dont like to ride under 60 degrees outside. maybe you guys should get a car if your riding a bike when its 45 degrees outside. and oh yea watch who your calling a pussy. ive had to ride a bike all winter 2 years ago when alll i had was my 900rr and ive ridden when its 20 degrees outside. so now ill never do that again

·
Registered
674 Posts
Originally posted by dsm_ninja636
Man, if I only had a few bucks for every time I heard that one! Everyone I know who's gotten rid of their bike for the EXACT reason has ended up regretting it. As soon as it's gone, you'll almost do anything to get it back. One guy I know has called me every time it's been nice to borrow my bike because he sold his....of course because he didn't wanna pay for something he wasn't using. But of course, I'm an asshole and I'm severely anal about my things, so I don't let him or anybody else borrow my bike. My advice...don't get ride of it...
BTW...it hit 35 in Iowa, and I'm still riding, too.

(Hope this post doesnt sound hostile)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
sorry you have to sell it man, good luck with your future ride (hope it's a kawi).

every season is riding season down neya in Arizona[:M58]

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
actually this is the second time ive sold my bike after the season. had a cbr 900rr before i got the kawi. but i was about to die for the first couple months of spring before i went and got a 636.

Originally posted by NinjaForLife
sorry you have to sell it man, good luck with your future ride (hope it's a kawi).

every season is riding season down neya in Arizona[:M58]
lucky bastard. haha jk. i plan on moving out west asap. gota finish up school first though and i cant wait. sadly next bike wont be a kawi. ive been bitten by the ducati bug so im plannin on picking up a 996 next summer.

·
Registered
299 Posts
man you cant sell it!!!!!!! i've been off work for 3 monthes now(broken Collarbone) and i still ride.I really cant afford it but i manage. totaled my old bike but i went out and bought my 636 a month later.YOU CAN AFFORD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
im gonna have to agree with people above me. I was on my bike 1 1/2 week ago and it was 40 degree's. I jsut got back from a family emergency and i plan on riding the bike tomorrow. And its gonna be around 45-50. COLD WONT STOP ME, But snow will!

·
Registered
149 Posts
well i really cant say much about the temp im here in central florida but plan to still ride when it drops to 30 here in Dec-Jan jus gotta have the right gear on [:M60] its gonna be a kick in the nuts when you sell it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.