Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, i just thought i would post a few pics up from all of the festivities during MotoGP weekend. Let me just say that if you've ever even thought of going- DO IT. it was amazing.

i live here in monterey and as soon as thursday hit they began turning the town into street-biker central. each night from thur. to sat. the police shut down cannery row (the biggest tourist attraction) to cars. all of monterey county became a bike gang and for the most part the police were really chill and lax on some laws.

during the event i had the whole deal...paddock pass, parade lap ticket, full 3 day admission and damn near on track bike parking and even if i wouldn't have bought the close bike parking, all the rest of the lots were for bikes only and free (caused a bit of problems for the non bikers getting home on the inadequate number of buses, but oh well, this was a bikers event).

anyhow tickets go on sale nov. 1 for next july's race, so buy em up...and here are the pics!! PS that's my buddy with the pink 6r rider...i'd never be caught dead in a suzuki jacket (well maybe if i was next to her...i love rider chicks:D)

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
I went the first year, missed this one but want to go next year, your so luck not having to worry about hotel, that seems to be a bigger problem then the ticket itself.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tentative date for next years only North American MotoGP race is at Laguna Seca's website and the tickets go on sale Nov. 1 this year....so buy 'em up. Even if you don't go you can make a bit of cash on Ebay the couple weeks before.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if need be i can send you a bigger version;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.