Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know a lot of things for the older zx-6r's will fit the new 05/06 zzr's... i just want a solo cowl cover, not a whole new tail section... you think a solo cowl for the new zzr would fit my 01 zx-6r?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Yes, as this subject has been discussed many times here before. The 2000-2002 ZX6R "J" is the same bike as a 2005-2007 ZZR600. What color do you need?

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by speedyh203
thanks
No problem man:) I hope it works out for you. Here's few pictures of mine on my 2006 ZZR600.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by ozanbacak

Is that search button working? :DQuit spreading your name around. You're famous already!
Haha[:M68] That's pretty funny man. I didn't know I was famous[:M74]

·
Registered
54 Posts
$230 is good price if you like takin it up the ass hard, just purchase a rear seat off ebay, they go cheap, and use a marine fiberlas kit over it and paint, for roughly $100 max for everything and painted.

jonny

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Originally posted by jonnyriabov
$230 is good price if you like takin it up the ass hard, just purchase a rear seat off ebay, they go cheap, and use a marine fiberlas kit over it and paint, for roughly $100 max for everything and painted.

jonny
And just when this thread was going along so good:) We had to have the ASSHOLE give his little 2 cents. With comments about taking it in the ass. Key word, "Cheap", IMO to get what you pay for.

Here's one for you little Jonny, One who goes to bed with itching ass hole will wake up with smelly fingers.[:M68]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.