Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies and gents,
as above, about to become the proud owner of a 99 T plate zx6.
Couldn't have found a better one, one owner from new, showroom condition, only covered 3800 miles from new, has done less than 100 miles in the last 5 years!
This will be my first Kawasaki, had quite a few other bikes on the road and I am racing a Ducati this season, so i'm quite looking forward to getting out on it.
So I guess that seeing as I am a newbie, drinks are on me :)

Matt.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I hate to be a downer, but less then 100 miles over the last 5 years? Be sure you get the thing fully checked out before you get on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to be a downer, but less then 100 miles over the last 5 years? Be sure you get the thing fully checked out before you get on it.

My thoughts exactly, I will collect it in my van and then service it fully before taking it for its MOT test (not sure if you guys have a similar test every year but we have to have a minsitry of transport test on all vehicles) and I'm also going to fit new tyres as the ones in it have been in since new so they wont be that fresh now :). What do people think to this model in perticular? I dont really know much about kawasaki's to be honest.

Matt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts