Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Is that you or a dude on the bike with your jacket on!!!?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah he doesn't look too comfortable....tell him to get off. Your bike is too new to let people ride/sit on your bike.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, my bike makes a pinging, clicking noise, and no it's not my house key on the triple :D, and I know these engines click, but I only hear it like on the highway after 5-6k rpms.

It seems like it gets worse and worse but I don't know if that's the "clicking" sound everyone blows off as engine noise.

P.S. - can I get some one to damn ride with, shit. Is there a hand signal for "hey, I've been riding around for hours looking for someone(s) to ride with and your him?"

Oh and P.S. Again - If anyone knows where I can get those, at least one anyways, the black rigidized lookin things on the right and left I would greatly appreciate it.

SNIFF SNIFF, I smell a project coming.

Oh yea, and how come everyone and there dog, no joke I saw a guy with a dog, wants to race. Don't they see the temp tag on the back of my bike which means it's new and maybe MY bike is too good for them, specially for me to be racing peope? It's annoying, like at 5 o'clock in the morning, a guy in a mustang GT wants to race me. It's a 40mph speed limit buddy, with other cars, how fast are we gonna take it before someone is declared "winner" and gets thrown in the back of a police cruiser...STOP FUCKIN' REVING AT ME!!!....tools. :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
P.S. - can I get some one to damn ride with, shit. Is there a hand signal for "hey, I've been riding around for hours looking for someone(s) to ride with and your him?"
Yeah, what we do is take our left hand off the bar and play with our right nipple. :D

Nice bike though, excellent colour choice.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
hey trig, nice looking bike man. when u gonna post some pics of ur girl on it? haha

these bikes do make some noise but with it being new it shouldn't make that much. make sure your chain is tite. find somebody to ride with in your area to look it over.

and yea, just play with ur rite nipple to get them to ride with ya.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Dude that guy is large on that bike... you should pick up smaller dudes!

Bikes looks frikin sweet... and for signaling people to ride with? I've had people just "join-up and follow-me" without asking (which is sketchy sometimes) or people will pull next to me at a light/stop sign and ask to ride.. A few times I had signals of "follow me" indicating they want to go riding (normally on my way to or from work...).

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Originally posted by warbuk
hey trig, nice looking bike man. when u gonna post some pics of ur girl on it? haha

these bikes do make some noise but with it being new it shouldn't make that much. make sure your chain is tite. find somebody to ride with in your area to look it over.

and yea, just play with ur rite nipple to get them to ride with ya.
The ol' play with your right nipple signal will work everytime, it's universally understood in the biker community. But what ever you do, don't play with the left nipple, thats just gay.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Trig - the manual (you HAVE read it, right? IT should be your first night's homework project) will have the correct chain tension listed. RTFM kiddo.

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by anarion55
Trig - the manual (you HAVE read it, right? IT should be your first night's homework project) will have the correct chain tension listed. RTFM kiddo.
Hey you RTFM, bitch. Lol, C'mon, give me a break. I haven't read a book since like the sixth grade and I get a bike after like 7 years of waiting.

Yea, Reading is first on the list...of things not to do, lol. I guess I'll break it out tonight, I just thought that it would come outta the damn shop right to start with at least...[V]

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
First off....dude....REFLECTORS!! After all the shit you gave me..........that first picture blinded me....

Secondly....I hope you've been practicing your biker wave. Don't be one of those nubs who is too afraid to take their left hand off the handlebar [:p]

As for joining people randomly...I do it all the time and so do others. I usually just nod at them and start revving the shit outta my bike. They get the hint :D

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Originally posted by trig

Would you define tight for me? Because in my opinion, it is not.
So many bad thoughts that come to mind! so little time.[:M60]

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
chain should have a 1/2 inch play in a up and down motion. push up/pull down. you want it tight on top so you can check the slack on the bottom.

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Finally! Geez, its like taking that dump you been holding, so glad to get rid of that shit topic's, LOL...

Now the fella's are waiting for a picture of you in a bikini on the bike[}:)] Go get em girl

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.