Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe it is just me, let me rephrase that, it is probably just me.[:M74] I am having a hard time adjusting my sprokets. HELP!!!!! I have a 636. Thanks

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well no, I guessI said it wrong, I want to put a tighter one on, basically to help with stunts. But I am having difficulties with getting it off.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Is the bike in gear? It may sound like silly question but I forget to do it on my truck all the time. Also, you may need a torque wrench it is probably on there at about 100lbs.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
First things first. Are you trying to take off the front or back sprocket? That is a huge difference in itself. If you want the front one off, what problems are you having? If you're trying to take the back one off, what problems are you having? You need to be as specific as possible when it comes to tech tips my friend.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ok, If you havent bought one yet, get a back sprocket, 2 up, its easier to get on and off. the bolts holding it on are hard to get off, use a large socket wrench, buy a cheap steel sprocket, see if you like it then buy a aluminum front and rear sproket and new chain when you decide what you like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.