Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a problem with your bike that you feel should be warrantied, but your dealer disagrees?
Bring it to me
If you're too far away, ship me the defective part(s)
If I agree that it should be warrantied, I'll get it covered and reimburse your shipping charges.
All you need to do is trust me.
714-521-2420

·
Registered
94 Posts
you guys Rock...I wish I lived closer so I could have bought my bike from you guys. It nice to see someone really take pride in what they do.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The Advanced Kawi team are the only ones I trust with my bike and her needs. As far as the Warranty Pledge I know that Kevin and his boys will do all they can to make sure you are taken care of. If you have a problem dont waste your time go to the Pros.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Advanced Kawasaki said:
Do you have a problem with your bike that you feel should be warrantied, but your dealer disagrees?
Bring it to me
If I agree that it should be warrantied, I'll get it covered and reimburse your shipping charges.
714-521-2420
Kevin, I had my DL650 in for 3 f-in weeks getting a cam chain tensioner (after calling like 6 times) replaced. They *Corona Motorsports* kept telling me they are working on it...blah blah blah. I was about to let u work on it and send the bill to Suzuki. lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
Advanced Kawasaki said:
Bring it to me
714-521-2420
I've seen this go down... Very trustworthy people down at Advanced Kawasaki...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Where in the OC are you guys located? I just bought an 02 ZX6R and may be in need of a few things.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw one of your ads [:p]

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey guys, before anything I'de like to say that this is a great service and support to kawi riders. That said, I have some issues with my bike (05 zx6r) that the stealership (Bert's Mega Mall of all places) is giving my a hard time over. I purchased the manufacturers extended warranty and among the thinks it says it covers are cables and electronics. My issue is that my throttle cable is frayed and only hanging on by a few strands of cable, and just recently this month my FI light has been going on and off.
Bert's is telling me that they'll only replace the cable if it totally snaps! Mind you, the cable is the open throttle cable. What if i'm mid turn, full lean, rolling the throttle and it snaps?! As with the FI light, which i know is ECU related, I just don't feel comfortable turning over my bike to a shop (Bert's) that's money hungry and reportedly somwhat unreliable. Would you guys be able to help? Thanks in advance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts