Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of an afermarket parts Manufacturer that makes cams for the 07-08 besides Attack? Not that the kit cams arent good, but I want more. Any help will be well recieved.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't even aware that Attack had a setup.

I think the general consensus is that the past couple of years the kit cams have been hard to beat...
Kawi Kit parts = Attack

·
Registered
147 Posts
if you got some $$$ & some custom grinds comp cams, isky, crane cams, etc. will build you a pair...

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I thought about that, and not a bad idea, however I would like something that has had a bit of R & D in it. If I were to pay for a "one-of" set of cams, I would want them from a bike engine builder, wrather than a car engine. These engines are a bit more tempermental as far as tolerences, and such. I may just get a set of Attack cams, and have the engine blueprinted. But thanx for the idea!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I wouldn't even think about doing cams unless your running a full exhaust, manual cam chain adjuster, block off plates, head gasket, Kit ecu or ignition and fuel module, and have someone that know what they are doing when it comes to tunning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts