Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm new to this site and I just bought a new 2003 ZX-6R about 2 months ago. I wanted to purchase a better exhaust that would basically make the bike sound a lot louder than it is. Because I love the sound and the roar of loud exhausts and also to make the bike look meaner that it already is, all of you should already know what I'm talking about :D!!!! But my question is, would a slip-on bring me that loud quality roar??? Because I dont really want to spend $800 or more for a full system....I've been checking out different companies and a lot of them don't have exhausts for the 2003 yet, has anyone seen any??? Last but not least, I got a 5 year extended warranty on my bike, so does anyone know if it would void out any or anything of the Kawasaki warranty if you replace their exhaust with an after market one???
Thanks for the help everyone, I appreciate it ;)!!!!

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Slip ons can get you the same sound a full exhaust can, because in most cases they use the same endcans. It shouldn't in any way affect your warranty, and think about it... they sell Akrapovic on the Kawasaki website. There's a TON of aftermarket pipes available now for the 2003, including Akrapovic, Yoshimura, Two Brothers, Hindle, Micron, Skorpion, Arata, Laser, Mig, Sato, D&D, Devil, and more. Do a search of this forum for 2003 exhaust or similar, you'll be amazed and the number of returns you get to sift through...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.