Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate that POS black plastic on my 09 in place of the Kawi green fairings. I've seen some bikes with them but I can't seem to find them online. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

· Registered
420 Posts
Unless you bought the 2010 model, you won't get them to match! Different greens unfortunately, and that was the only year they had matching lower fairings!

You might have to look into a new paint job to ensure a perfectmatch.

· Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Yep, what Zandit said. The Candy Lime Green Ninja 650R comes with Candy Lime Green lower fairings. The LIME GREEN (777) Ninja 650R comes with Black lower fairings. Wouldn't be that hard to have the lowers sprayed in Lime Green 777 to match. Post up some pics if you have it done- I'm sure it will look great.
Ride On!
Tony

· Registered
28,587 Posts
what do you mean as it does on the metal? the rest of your fairings are plastic too. the only metal that's painted the bodywork color is the tank.

as far as it looking as good as the OEM paint, well that's down to the painter. it could match perfectly, or on the other hand if they half ass it it'll look like shit.

colorrite.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.