Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debating on which brake Rotors to go with... I've seen Galfer, Bremzen and etc... Which are effective and good looking?

Galfer Rotors:

Brezmen Rotors:

· Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Axis can be had in 420 stainless too.

Braking also offers a full floating rotor...I have these as part of their B-one front wheel...they look nice and all, but aside from not being prone to warp like the too-thin, too-tight stockers, they're no better at stopping.

· Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
37,014 Posts
I have some braking rotors, they feel like a crisper bite over the stockers.

· Premium Member
10,438 Posts
as long as you can get a ton of heat into them and don't ride in the rain
No heat needed or worry about the weather...these are not Carbon..
they work awesome, had a chance to ride a 1098R with them back in NY and they are more for handling than the whole braking aspect...made some weird noises as well...but damn trick

JAY, i run Galfer and Braking on the bikes and they have worked flawlessly on many trackdays and the street, no warping or other BS..

Just dont expect to lose much weight, htink it was 2 oz's lighter than a stocker.

· ratherberiding
18,650 Posts
Where are you guys seeing these "Bremzen" rotors? Those are the Asian rotors that are made popular by Yana Shiki.

Bremzen does not make those rotors

· Premium Member
4,773 Posts
I've purchased other Yana Shiki parts, and been pleased with the quality....I'd trust them enough to try their rotors.

At ~$200 per rotor .... you might find something aftermarket a little cheaper if you look around long enough....but not by much.

· Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Special right now for Galfers... $575 for both front and rear rotor

Sent from my Epic 4G using Motorcycle App

· Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
$575 is good for Galfer Wave rotors? That's includes shipped and both front ones and single rear

Sent from my Epic 4G using Motorcycle App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.