Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm excited to join the community here. I've been lurking on here for about a month and figured I should join. I'm a new rider in south Florida. I'm going to spend some time reading the stickies around here, they look very helpful. I'll be buying a friend's '08 250R in a month or so. I sorta lucked out, I have a limited budget but really want to ride. He's going to sell it for $1000, he doesn't ride much anymore. I will also be taking the MSF course, I'm not trying to get killed and just about everyone has told me to take it. Well, that's enough from me. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Welcome here.

Your plan looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Hi all, I'm excited to join the community here. I've been lurking on here for about a month and figured I should join. I'm a new rider in south Florida. I'm going to spend some time reading the stickies around here, they look very helpful. I'll be buying a friend's '08 250R in a month or so. I sorta lucked out, I have a limited budget but really want to ride. He's going to sell it for $1000, he doesn't ride much anymore. I will also be taking the MSF course, I'm not trying to get killed and just about everyone has told me to take it. Well, that's enough from me. Thanks guys!
Miami here , welcome!

riding in south flo is not so bad , at least we don't deal with leaves, blind turns (or any turns) and sand is rare , so is snow lol

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Welcome. That's a hell of a deal for an 08 250. Good luck with it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts