Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone whats going on, i got bored last night and spent about 5 hours tearing my bike apart! In order to install dual airhorns on my '08 250R. They are loud as hell and will demand attn!!! 4sure!:D GO CHECK OUT THE INSTALL VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM HERES THE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kp1VJ23A3Q

Attachments

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
It took you 5 hours to take off the fairings? :bonk:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No the whole ordeal took 5 hours taking off the fairings , going to lowes, going to advance auto parts, going to auto zone, running the electrical running the airhose hooking it all up correctly , and putting back on the fairings:Twofinger:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
That's a lot of work for a louder horn. You could have just bought a set of dual-note Fiamms. They're way louder than most car horns and a lot easier to install.

·
Premium Member
41,542 Posts
No the whole ordeal took 5 hours taking off the fairings , going to lowes, going to advance auto parts, going to auto zone, running the electrical running the airhose hooking it all up correctly , and putting back on the fairings:Twofinger:
I figured.

Just giving you shit. :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
thats so cool u can make a clown bike - sorry :D awesome though!

·
Registered
633 Posts
it would be cooler if it had a lower tone, like the one that 18-wheelers have, not the gay, clown-like tone you have now. Didn't mean to turn you off it.

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Hah I was thinking about doing this, but with one of the "La Cucaracha" air horn setups. Not only does it garner attention from the loudness, but people look around thinking, "What the fuck was that??"

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
sweet!

i was thinking of doing my bike up with general lee colors and a horn to boot, but then i'd have to stay outta spryfield... lol

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Ride Safer is a great site for all motorcycle safety products, including horns. They carry all the Fiamms and many have samples of their sound. I think if I was going to get an air horn, it would be the Nautilus. Not quite as "clowny" sounding, but the Fiamm duals are pretty damn loud too!

http://www.ridesafer.com/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts