Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Airbags for Goldwings.. next thing you know they will put in a radio/cd player, air conditioner, heater, cruise control, gps, etc, etc, etc.... just go buy a car.. it weighs less ;)

:D

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
Originally posted by Dalarast
Airbags for Goldwings.. next thing you know they will put in a radio/cd player, air conditioner, heater, cruise control, gps, etc, etc, etc.... just go buy a car.. it weighs less ;)

:D
they have all that but ac/heat. i know a guy that set his cruze control on a ride and fell asleep. the other riders noticed he wasn't pulling up the rear and turned around to go find him. several hours later they found his ass in the woods, alive but freaked up.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
They have the ac/head suits though... rich bastards! :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Originally posted by warbuk

they have all that but ac/heat. i know a guy that set his cruze control on a ride and fell asleep. the other riders noticed he wasn't pulling up the rear and turned around to go find him. several hours later they found his ass in the woods, alive but freaked up.
they do have heat vents that come off the engine so it functions like a heater... atleast my dads old ass Venture Royal does... you can open them and close them when you please...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.