Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One place I will never do business at again is AJ Foyt Cycles. My boss and I went in there yesterday to pick up a new tank for his bike that they were supposed to replace because the original tank was scratched when he bought it. When we got there they said they sent it back because it had been there for two weeks. We asked if there was a policy about that and they said no, but that their job was not to baby-sit parts that don't get picked up. We asked them if they would please reorder it and the told us that it was no longer their responsibility. So needless to say, I recommend that no one do business with AJ Foyt Cycles.:(

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
They didn't call him to let him know it was in? I hate dealing with "stealers"...I mean dealers. they always find a way to [:M43].

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
too bad your experince was a bad one. AJ cycles is a big name in houston and this will sure hurt their PR with customers.

·
Registered
854 Posts
AJ Foyt is where I got my bike from, and where I take my bike for service. I havent had a problem with them at all yet. I even recommended my cousin to get his bike from there. Thanks for the info, but I will be doing buisness with them until I have a bad experience.

BC

·
Registered
363 Posts
Did you just say "I will be doing business with the until I have a problem"? I would think you might want to do something BEFORE you have a problem. If they were my shop the next time I was in there I would ask them why they screwed another zx owner. Remember YOU are the customer. Keep em in check.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thats exactly what I said. If I dont encounter problems, then there is no need for me to change. Every shop is going to have a fluke here and there.

BC

·
Registered
32 Posts
Aj Foyt Over charged me by $27 for some front brake pads. I went back and got my money back. I felt like they were trying to cheat me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.