Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

akara

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Dageorge 
#1 ·
is there a way to have the akra slip on and keep the stock turn signals and brake like and liscnse plate light. kinda like the jardine rt-1?
an pics?

#3 ·
It depends on the model akra, the evo doesn't have holes to bolt the stuff back in. Apparently the others do, but I don't want to say that for sure.

#7 ·
More info? I have the full race evo and would love to find a kit.

#6 ·
so which one comes with the mount?

redss1982 what did you have to weld and why exactly?

calin2201- i know tell me about it

#10 ·
All akrapovic exhausts slip on and full come with 4 holes on the bottom (apart from the evo KIT) which let you mount the akrapovic bracket then you can use the stock lights. Not all of them actually come with the bracket but you can get it from akrapovic seperate.

#11 ·
Slip-on includes the hardware. Race (SS, yeah it's confusing because it's called "race" and you wouldn't expect it to include it) also has the mount.

Two versions of Evo, sometimes called the "kit pipe" which does not have the things you need, and Evo w/ mount. Most of the websites are pretty clear about this.

For example,

http://www.indysuperbike.com/customer/home.php?cat=31913

On the bottom of the page you will see 2 of the 3 full system options that have the mount, and on page 2 you'll see the slip-on.

#12 ·
#14 ·
no offesnse but its 600 bucks of my money. and i dont know you from adam lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.