Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone has got a map for an 03 with a Akrapovic full system. Just got my power commender! Now I just need a map.
Second option is to head to the dyno, any recommendations in the Toronto area?

'03 Red

·
Registered
331 Posts
ive been looking for the same thing. i just got a akrapovic race system and a PCCIII usb. AKRAPOVIC says they designed the system to be used with the stock map, but im sure there are some gains to be gotten with a PCIII. i was thinking of uploading the Muzzy, Yosh, or Micron map and see how the bike feels...

let me know what you end up doing --

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
ninga, I highly recommend Cycle Improvements in Waterloo. Give 'em a call at (519)888-7450... they're on Northfield Drive just off the expressway. They have a very good dyno facility and are knowledgeable. Only downfall is they tend to get very fully booked by this time of the season. Not sure of who else to recommend in the T.O. area...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by ningahboi

Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone has got a map for an 03 with a Akrapovic full system. Just got my power commender! Now I just need a map.
Second option is to head to the dyno, any recommendations in the Toronto area?

'03 Red
03 Red- Same deal here, I just came back from a dyno run, I tried all the maps sent on the disc, plus the ones for the RR on the website. I got the best reading from the map on the disc that says "Two Brothers slip on", and only a slight dip in the power band at 7100-7350 r.p.m. I also have noticed an occurance of the decel-pops, but was assured by the dyno tech that it is most likely due toa change in back pressure within the system

Rubba Side Down!

·
Registered
93 Posts
go to powercommander.com,there is a new Akra' map there for the '03:D

------
There's a Difference between being Brave and being Stupid...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.