Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the horsepower gains for the akrapovic, but what about muzzy anybody know the horsepower gain? i have 2003 zx6rr.

the performance gain will be the deciding factor on which one i buy

·
Registered
278 Posts
If you want to maximize preformace gain and have 1200 bucks, go arata. I have an arata full tit system, i used to have th akra full system, replaced it with arata, wow, thats all i can say wow. after having the akra for three months, i switched and can tell a differnce.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Akrapovic is just the best of all (look and quality). But as you said you mainly want to gain HP, so get what makes you gain the most, but Akrapo is one of the best concerning HP aswell (full exhaust system of course).
You should go for it. ;) Safe and sound.

·
Registered
448 Posts
My friend lives and ride with his akra. A local mechanic told him that it would be one of the more signifcant HP gain, i don't really know anything aobut arata but from hearing what i do i think you can't go wrong either.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had the Akropovic CF slip on and just went to the Titanium Muzzy slip on. The performance of both is to me almost identical. The Muzzy sounds better to me as I like my exhaust to bark a little but not too get out of hand loud. I like both but I like the Muzzy better since I have had both. I would be happy with either as both are very nice.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I bought the Akra Evolution system (powercommander too) Its very very sexy[8D] And would recommend it to anyone seeking to get a full system on their bike. Arata seems to be nice too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.