Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Originally posted by CrazedConcepts
Well Canada has 2 gaps, BC and Sask. BC, the gap between Alberta and the ocean. Sask. the gap between Alberta and Manitoba.
not to sound too much like an ass[}:)] But how come here in BC we got the best roads in Canada to ride and All of our highways have corners.(unlike those flatlands you call home.[:M60]

Alberta is the prairies remember just the same as Saskatchewan and Manitoba. ;)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Originally posted by spartan 116
tru dat
you guys gotta teach me to stunt
Absolutely, just come out this spring and we will rip it up just watch the riding posts for when we go out! You can be a S.I.T. (stunter in training) with me and brownboy. lmao

Rocked a standup on the wayne gretsky bridge last nite at like 8.
Such a sweet feeling to be out an about!

·
Registered
256 Posts
its all good scott, should be some fun tomorrow watching Scott from freeride do that backflip and then do a session ourselves. We went out today and by the time we got to 17th to stunt the cops were waiting for us:(

·
Registered
256 Posts
Couldnt even get the tire off the ground before they were sitting at the end of the road! It sucked. Then we were doin a session down the highway and saw some people started looking at plate numbers and calling on cell phones so we broke that up right away as well. Oh well its still early!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
that's BS, they were actually writing the plate #'s. fuck, why is it that 7 people die a year and all of a sudden bikes are dangerous? how about all the drunks on the road? they are 10 times the threat!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sup guys, Im from st. albert and i just bought a 2004 ZX6R last week, im lookin for some kawi riders to ride with.. im new to the whole sport bike scence.. i rode a honda shadow last year.. and my buddy had a 6R.. he let me ride it and I was forever changed.. im Kawi to the heart now :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh about those dying people on bikes.. remeber that one of them was stolen, and two of the people that died didnt have a class 6.. my dads a firefighter.. I get all the insdie info :D

21 - 40 of 100 Posts