Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
ah, im into tuners as well
somedays are better for cars, some for bikes .
I will buy your 6R so that you can go buy a 675, if the price is right. The 675's are dirt cheap and a freaking awesome bike. Now I'd like to play with something different, less track-ready than the 675 was.

Just sayin... :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
My bikes are in storage in Edmonton for the past 2 years, im currently in Ontario moving to Winnipeg for the summer and should have my bikes back next summer...... would love to go for bike rides with people since all my friends are broke ***

·
Hooligan
1,704 Posts
I will buy your 6R so that you can go buy a 675, if the price is right. The 675's are dirt cheap and a freaking awesome bike. Now I'd like to play with something different, less track-ready than the 675 was.

Just sayin... :p
ehhh lol my zx6 has alot done to it man lol shes pretty track ready
118rwhp on echo cycles "heart breaker" dyno
lol

the day i went into get mine there was a 675 all done up in carbon with a full arrow exhaust etc there but it was sold :(

you prob seen my zx6 for sale on esr before

Edmonton Sport Riderz

everything listed is now on + more like new brake pads and an arrow header- making the exhaust full

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't go to ESR at all. I definitely missed this one, plus I wasn't looking for a bike back then anyway.

I'm guessing you're going to keep it now that you're not working as much. I hated the monster editions because of all the decals. I like how you've cleaned it up quite nicely.

Nice bike. Wish I saw this last year. Idiots on Kijiji want $10k for it. I could buy it new from Echo for less, or Drayton Valley new for $7900.

·
Hooligan
1,704 Posts
I don't go to ESR at all. I definitely missed this one, plus I wasn't looking for a bike back then anyway.

I'm guessing you're going to keep it now that you're not working as much. I hated the monster editions because of all the decals. I like how you've cleaned it up quite nicely.

Nice bike. Wish I saw this last year. Idiots on Kijiji want $10k for it. I could buy it new from Echo for less, or Drayton Valley new for $7900.

whaaaaat lol i was out in drayton for a while for work, they have at one of the dealers a 08 gsxr600 for 13.5 lol WTF!

and yeah i was told i couldnt get the regular black ones in canada, so i went with the monster n cleaned it up :D

and yeah... esr.... everyone talks shit and is stingy .

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Edmonton as well. I've got a place on the South side now, and I'm slowly turning the garage into a shop.

Looking for new people to ride with this year as the rest of my friends seem to have grown up... or run out of money.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah, I'm in Edmonton as well. I've got a place on the South side now, and I'm slowly turning the garage into a shop.

Looking for new people to ride with this year as the rest of my friends seem to have grown up... or run out of money.
I moved back to the south side as well. I used to ride with others but promptly stopped that habit because most of us bikers ride like idiots. Speed limits and traffic signs are there for a reason.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
I moved back to the south side as well. I used to ride with others but promptly stopped that habit because most of us bikers ride like idiots. Speed limits and traffic signs are there for a reason.
I got a small ticket 2 years ago when I should have gotten a HUGE one. I ride like a gramma now... on the street.

Being passed by a mini-van is embarrassing though.

·
Hooligan
1,704 Posts
my exhaust would fail at both idle and riding. its essentially a straight pipe with minimal packing

never been tested, but its loud as fuck, ive urned my idle down a bit so its better lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey Edmonton brothers I hear a rumor that the bike noise low has been crushed is that correct ?
That is incorrect. The bylaw is still there, but noy heavily cracked down or received publicity lately (yet).

Excessive Noise from Vehicles

Be at the wrong place at the wrong time and you will be ticketed for noise nuisance.

·
The Indifference Engine
6,150 Posts
There is a "test day" this coming Saturday... I don't recall where though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
back from the compost

just wondering is aly of the red deer people are still around? i need help with a 03zx636 atv. very confused and all paths lead to dead ends.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Calgary-->Bowness. Waiting ti get this cast off my arm and a couple more parts to be back on the bike.

Cheers!

81 - 100 of 100 Posts