Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up that a fellow kawiforum member Deven Yanc (he goes by Re4peR26 on this board) is a little scam artist, and is into ripping off fellow members. He is selling busted up parts in our classified section and trying to pass them off as good. Remember good old Charlie Wenzel? This little wussie must not have seen this, but he deserves the same treatment. He scammed me, I'm embarrassed to say. I just don't want anyone else taken advantage of. http://www.kemasa.com/insanityinc/insane0076.html

·
Registered
306 Posts
we could all become his friends on myspace, and spam the hell out of his page, lol, in addition to the other karma he has coming his way

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Check out his profile now. Either one of the mods redid his profile, or someone hacked his account and did it. Either way, its good to see. Oh, and the first time I looked at his profile, I thought it said he was from Ohio? Now its Michigan or was I wrong?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
Check out his profile now. Either one of the mods redid his profile, or someone hacked his account and did it. Either way, its good to see. Oh, and the first time I looked at his profile, I thought it said he was from Ohio? Now its Michigan or was I wrong?
his myspace says ohio, so im betting your right. nice catch.

this guy should be banned. we should be able to make an online petion on here to get ppl banned, that would be fun!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
We don't need a petition to ban anyone, thanks. His account is locked and left intact for everyone to exactly what happened with a warning as his signature.

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you go to his myspace pics you will notice he has what looks like some road rash on his chin..... I wonder how he got that???[:M26]

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by -gary
We don't need a petition to ban anyone, thanks. His account is locked and left intact for everyone to exactly what happened with a warning as his signature.
That's funny Gary... kinda like a scarlet letter...or would it be lime green in here? LOL

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
what a punk ass bitch

edit: personally, i dont buy anything without seeing a pic first. if im looking on craigslist and their item doesnt have a pic, i wont even click on it and that should go for the same on here that way you know exactly what your paying for. and on ebay, i wont bid on an auction that doesnt accept paypal, no money orders will ever be sent by me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey even better paypal sucks a fat one. they can only fix disputes on charges if there are shipping issues. they cant refund you if the goods are damaged

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.